Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Yes, I do have a few resolutions for the new year...but they are things that I believe I can ACTUALLY commit to. They are not very specific like "I will lose 20 pounds" or "I will read my Bible for 45 min. a day." I am making them more general/realistic because these are not only things that I want to do in 2012...but things that I want to continue to improve on the rest of my life.  I am going to post them on here in hopes that it will keep me more accountable.

  1. Improve my Faith and relationship with God by spending more time in his word and in prayer.
  2. Give, Love, and Serve everyday.
  3. Be a better wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, etc.
  4. Live a healthier lifestyle--both mentally and physically (which means joining a gym, worrying less, and trusting more).
  5. Be a better teacher and Christian example to my students and co-workers.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the awesome visuals! what do you do during your fraction chant? This is such a difficult concept for my kiddos...and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete