- Improve my Faith and relationship with God by spending more time in his word and in prayer.
- Give, Love, and Serve everyday.
- Be a better wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, etc.
- Live a healthier lifestyle--both mentally and physically (which means joining a gym, worrying less, and trusting more).
- Be a better teacher and Christian example to my students and co-workers.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Yes, I do have a few resolutions for the new year...but they are things that I believe I can ACTUALLY commit to. They are not very specific like "I will lose 20 pounds" or "I will read my Bible for 45 min. a day." I am making them more general/realistic because these are not only things that I want to do in 2012...but things that I want to continue to improve on the rest of my life. I am going to post them on here in hopes that it will keep me more accountable.
Posted by The Hanleys at 1/01/2012 03:34:00 PM