Saturday, March 24, 2012

Operation Vocabulary

Eventually I will post about what Matt and I are up to, but as you can see from my posts school is pretty much on my mind 24/7. Test season is in full gear and I'm doing everything I can to get my kids ready. This is a little chart I made with a chant that a few of my co-workers and I came up with. It seems silly, but it helps! We hold our nose when we are saying "A Skunk Stinks Daily" and then we make ducks wings when we are saying "My Penguin Doesn't Quack."    Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I made up a silly sentence for my students just the other day. I love this!! I'll have to share it,too. They can choose the one that works best for them. :)

    ✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿

    stapelrsstrategies@gmail.com

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete